- June 12, 2021
- Posted by: fyber
- Category: Web Hosting
Selecting the best web hosting service for your web site can take lots of time and efforts. How do i choose the cheapest and reliable web hosting service for my web site? Today in market there are many companies available who are offering low cost and best hosting solution for e-commerce, blog and social media every type of websites.
What are the factors, by following them i can choose the best hosting solution. The most important factor for choosing web hosting service is uptime, security and cost.
What is web hosting?
- Web hosting is the activity or process of providing storage, space and access for websites.
- A web hosting service that provides individuals and organizations to make their website accessible through the World Wide Web.
- Web hosts are companies that provide space on a server on lease.
- Data center space and internet connectivity also provide by the Web hosting company.
Types of Web hosting services
The Hosting service provider use the web server for hosting services. All the websited stored on the web server. The different type of hosting services are offered by hosting provide companies. There are following types of web hosting servies
- Shared Web hosting- In the shared web hosting different-different website domains share a same pool of server resources such as RAM and CPU.
- Reseller web hosting- It Allows clients to become web hosts themselves. The client may have their own virtual dedicated server to a colocated server.
- Virtual Dedicated Server- Also known as a VPS or Virtual Private Server. It divides server resources into virtual servers, allowing resources to be allocated in ways that do not directly reflect the underlying hardware. The users may have root access to their own virtual space
- Dedicated hosting service- This is usually the least expensive option. Because the user has full administrative access to the server, he is responsible for the security and upkeep of his own dedicated server.
- Cloud hosting- A cloud-hosted website may be more powerful, scalable, and reliable because other computers in the cloud can take place when a single piece of hardware fails.
- Managed hosting service- The user have his own Web server but does not have complete control over it. Users can manage their data using FTP or other remote management tools on server.
- Clustered hosting- Using multiple servers to host the same content to maximise resource utilisation. Clustered servers are ideal for high-availability dedicated hosting or building a scalable web hosting solution.
- Home server- In the home server hosting, a single machine located in a private residence can be used to host one or more websites using a broadband connection. The custom-built machines or old PCs are used to make the hosting.
Factors to Look For in a Hosting Service
Every hosting service provider have some key features that they are providing. However, to ensure the best one among them for your website.
In addition, the host may provide an interface or control panel for managing the Web server and installing scripts, as well as other modules and service applications such as e-mail. A web server that does not use a control panel to manage the hosting account is known as a “headless” server. Some web hosts specialise in particular software or services.
Try to analyze the following factors among the offered key features while going through their hosting plans-
- Page loading speed- As per Google, a two seconds delay can cause a website to lose potential customers. The web host must provide instant page load. Many providers mention the exact average page loading time on their website.
- Uptime percentage- Even if your website pages are loading in least time, it is of no value when the potential customer can’t even access the site. Today the average website uptime has to be at least 99.94%. So any web host who provides any lower uptime percentage that is considered worth.
- Domain registration process- Most of the leading web hosts take care of the domain registration process in discounted price including domain name of your choice and its availability in their hosting plans. It means you don’t have to pay any extra amount for you.
- Email Account- A good web host provide unlimited or a fixed number of email accounts. The security measures come with the package which ensures no spam message can enter in your inbox. A auto-responders which provide a default reply to particular emails also offers by providers.
- Backups Frequency and Security- The hosting plans must includes data backups in weekly or daily basis that can be manual or automatic. For security the web hosting provider must having the SSL certificate and protects web site from malware and cyber attacks.
- User friendly- The hosting provider must provide user friendly environment such as uploading and updation on the website. The provider also supports the all the versions of the PHP, Node.js, Perl, Python, Apache and MySQL.
- Customer support- If the customer support team does not respond to your request for assistance within a reasonable amount of time, your company will suffer significant losses. So the provider must have the 24/7 customer support.
- Transfer of website- If you want to transfer your site from the previous provider to the new one, for that you need a web host who doesn’t charge extra and the provider must have the website transfer in their plan.
- Support for CMS and site builder- A provider must support for CMS or content management system for ecommerce websites platforms like Magento, Joomla, Drupal, PrestaShop. The provider must have free website builders that will make the process of creating your website much easier.
- Customer Reviews- Visit the respective service provider’s page to read customer reviews. This will help you to choose the best hosting service provider’s dependability as well as capability.
|Overall Rating||4.8 / 5||4.6 / 5||4.5 / 5||4.2 / 5||3.5 / 5|
Types of Hosting
|Over all Score||4 / 5||5 / 5||5 / 5||5 / 5||5 / 5|
|Over all score||4.3 / 5||4.3 / 5||5 / 5||4.3 / 5||5 / 5|
|Disk space||5 / 5||5 / 5||5 / 5||5 / 5||5 / 5|
Help and support
|Over all score||5 / 5||5 / 5||5 / 5||5 / 5||1.3 / 5|
|Value for money||4.4 / 5||3.3 / 5||3.8 / 5||3.3 / 5||4.3 / 5|
|Entry Plan monthly||basic: $2.95 ($2.95/year)||Cloud Hatchling: $4.95 ($8.95/year)||Cloud Cheap: $17.99 ($59.99/year)||Runway 1: $4.99 ($5.99/year)||Shared Starter: $2.59 ($2.59/year)|
Vist Blue Host
Visit A2 Hosting
According to our research, Bluehost is the best web hosting provider! It provides an excellent combination of features, assistance and support, and value for money. Bluehost is also the most recommended host for WordPress users, which is something to consider if you’re building your site with the popular CMS.
HostGator is the second best provider after Bluehost, and it wowed us with its impressive uptime score of 99.99 percent. This means your site should run smoothly and with minimal downtime when using HostGator. With its high quality features, InMotion comes in third place, stealing the titles of best shared and best VPS hosting.
What factors influenced our decision to use these web hosting services? The answer is simple: these are the best web hosting services. We don’t want to waste your time comparing costly, untrustworthy services, so we only bring you the best.
Bluehost, HostGator, InMotion, A2 Hosting and DreamHost are the top five website hosting providers, as shown in our comparison chart. However, there are many more available, and the one that best suits you may not be on this list, which is why we’ve listed our top 5 providers above to assist you in finding your ideal match.
When comparing web hosting providers, the most important thing to remember is to consider the features that are most important to you. Do you require a lot of storage space? Or are you looking for VPS or cloud hosting in particular? Perhaps you require a high-quality WordPress host or a host to support your online store.